Hello UPSR .

Peeps ! Hiiiy ;) How'r you ? Long time Farisya not posting eh ? Oh sorryyy ! Big sorry to you ! Waiting fr my post fr a long time ? Oh thats sweet :') Doesnt expect got faithful reader like you :') Aww :') Touching laaa ~ Hahahhaha , okay Farisya okay ;3 Im starting to ridiculous :^ Hahahaha , kay its not funny actlly -.-' Haih , whats wrong with you Farisya ?! lol k :@
Hmm , how's you guys first day at school ? Teacher quite fierce - fierce or not ? Oh saadd :/ Hahaha , but the part is I got my my dicipline teacher , SIR FAIZ . Sir Faiz Uuuu (Y) Oh god so fierce like !@#$ ~ But I likeee ~~ Hihihi , his face like Malay Actor , ACTOR not Actress . Aaron Aziz :D Heeeeeee fvourite actor uuu :3 Hahahha whatever you say :b , so I must to face to the fact that im now is in UPSR candidates . Hello 2012 . Hello new year ! Hello UPSR :P  Hate it !!

HAHAHA , So , want to go study frwahile ~ Well im so lazy actlly . But must study , UPSR babe , UPSR ! Study smart Farisya , may god bless you and yeaa , please guys ! Pray fr me :) Loveyouwhoprayfrme :') Byeee , night :) TC :)
Done Reading my post ? Do leave your comment :D Thank you :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment