Perhaps....

Heylo great-er reader  :) How are you ? Fine as well like me ? Hihi , whatever your feel just leave your comment okay ? Okay now I want to say , Hundred thousand of thank you for reading my post and for follow me :) Im so thankful . Only god knows how thankful I am . Beside that , Imma' also want to say goodluck fr who took UPSR next year ;3 Im one of them :'/

Err , im so scareeed ! Damn scared if I dont get 5 A's :/ I want to ! So then I must study smart ;3 Wish me luck . Chaiyok Chaiyok ~ Perhaps I get 5 A's if I try my best . But if not ? Its a God Desicion . I cant say anything , just face to the fact although its HARD . Hihi , so what's your plan after pass UPSR ? What school do you want to apply ? Dont've any Idea ? Lets think together :B

Hohoho , wish next year I got true bestfriend . Because this year I dont have even one. Okay , actlly many ppl want to , but I think I shouldnt make em' as a best friend . Reason ? The reason is their cant serve me as my old best friend does before :') I really miss my old best friend so much ! Hope them read this :') Crying badly -_- Their know what I love to , what I hate to . Hukhuksz , now the memories leave . I just cant forget the memories that we've done :)

Till here first kay ? Later , or if I've time , I'll write as much as I can . Okay ? Byebyeee :) Night :* Take care xx Regards , Farisya ~ 

Done Reading my post ? Do leave your comment :D Thank you :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment