2 Month being senior ;)

Hii guys ! Miss youu allz ! How are you ? Fine as well like me ? ;3 Miss me ? Aww,  mish you morez guys ! HAHA (Im so 'notice') Huhukz , im in Upsr candidates guys ! Upsr guys , its UPSR !!! Damn scared ! Im swear Im so scared ! Dont believe yet that im in 12 years old ;3 


Ahaaa , my party ! Birthday party was so awesome ! Its great ! I swear ! I got a lot of present , Uuuu , imma sho damn happyz ;3 For who doesnt give me present yet , better you give me now ! Or else , 'tak nak kawan -:-' sentences will shoot over you ! Hahhahaha , I was just joking bro , do not panic ;3 Like you panic enough -_- Okay Farisya Okaaay . This is just too annoying :3 Hhehehe sorry guys :D 


Hmm , my friends are so kind , they gave me a present , birthday wishes at school , text message and all :3 Im so happy enough , thank you for all who make my day ;D Loveyouguys xx So wanna see our picture ? Okaay , here we goo , Camera ..., Ready..., Action!





Hhehehehe peacee (Y) dont hate us :3 Okay ? till here first guys , anything's up , I will story ;) okay guys , byee ! Take care :) Lots of star , your boss :3 


Done Reading my post ? Do leave your comment :D Thank you :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment