SobihahSiswazair ~


  Hello beautiful world :) Here me today wanna to story about someone , someone who really served me nicely ;) And I really adore here , ^ there is her picture that I edited and kept in my file ;) Hope you like this story about her :)

 Nur Sobihah her name given ;) She's 10 years old young ;3 And next year will be 11 (2012) . She's love pink and purple . Yeah , she took my favour colour ! How rude is that ??? Lolz me ;3 Jkjk hikhik. -___-

 If you guys wanna know , hundred % my blog is edited by her and im so glad w/ that ~ She know what Colour I love , she know that , she know this , uhhh like beat my best friend know ? Hikhik , but im glad she know that , Oh yeaa , design of blog nice right ? Oh ofcourse laa see her hand leww < Hahahahha :# P/s : Actually I dont have bestfriend I guess :3 -

 She's one of my petsister :) She's cute :3 Jelly can ? Hihihihi :P Truely I said , im proud of her b'cause can edited my blog and im satisfied with ya work , but for this time no blink blink mewh ? Hihi , okaay Sob , if you read this do comment okay ? Last sentences ~ ILoveYouSoMuch :*

Done Reading my post ? Do leave your comment :D Thank you :)

2 comments:

  1. Atotototo , Iloveyoumore babe. You are so sweet <3 . Thanks fr posting about mee . really appreciate it <3 . loveyouasalways :)) . you are pretty and cute tooo . muachh :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hihi , you'r sweet too :') Welcome ! Loveyoualwaystoo <3 You too , muaah :*

    ReplyDelete