Before watch Puss In Boots :D

Hii great-est world :D Tonight I want to story about my first watching movie at the  cinema with my petsister ;) Athirah Izzati . She's damn cool , I mean her mummy . Hikhik , so her mum bought ticket for us this day , and tomorrow we'll watch the movie . 3D Oneee :b You jelly ? Hihi , well mee ~

So tonight , I must get ready for tomorrow b'cause the movie start on 11:10 a.m. Grr , I must get ready on 9:00 . Huh , what a lazy time , cause if im not busy that time I'm sleep - Hihi -,- , so the idea is come's from Athirah ,  persuade session results , Hahahha , pity her mum :3

 Hmm I think thats all for tonight and please read for tommorow post , Hihi may you wait for tommorow and do follow me pleaseee , Thank you reader :) Appreciate it if you follow :D Goodnight , sleeptight #

Done Reading my post ? Do leave your comment :D Thank you :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment