BB :#



Hello reader's ,Beautiful world  :) How's life ? Cool ? Haha me too (; Oh yea , tittle^ mweheheh , BB ? Blackberry ? No laa , its abbreviation for "Back Blog :# " . Hihi , yeah , I just got back from my hometown :) I come back safely ;3 Hoho , thanks for your pray (NOTICE FOR AWHILE CAN ? ) x) .

Hmm nothing special story actually , but normal laa for kid like me , got time jew must open blog and type something for new post , compulsory update something ! MUST ! HAHAHAH (
IM LAUGHING LIKE SERIAL KILLER) Lol xD Hihi , hmm , new year ? God , not ready yet ;3 So lets talk about something fun .

Ohhh yeaa , that day , when I at my hometown , I cant  slept tight :'( Know why ? Cause .... err sorry cause I dont know why too ! :@ K , Im crazy right now :B , You care ? I think nope , cause you dont care at all aite ? HAHAH k Farisya .

 Okay laa , im starting to ridiculous right now , remember you cant judge me for who I am . Dont you dare , never ! :b Okay Farisya Okay . BYE WORLD :D ILoveMalaysia < NOT ABOUT :3

Done Reading my post ? Do leave your comment :D Thank you :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment