After watching Puss In Boots xxx

The movie is so damn awesome !! Oh hello pretty world btw and  Heylo reader :) Today I want to post to you something story movie that I've watched today . If you'r not interested with my story , go get another blog to read please . Thank you ~ Hoho , if you interested lets enjoy the story , Hihi ,  whereas the story is not to interesting . ( Humility ) xD , So now , lets read :D

Hmm the story is about a cat , A cute-est cat ever that I've been saw :b So the synopsis is kinda' like this -  One of the most beloved  characters of the Shrek Universe tells the hilarious  and courageous  ( daring , bold , brave ) tale of Puss' ( Antonio Banderas) early adventures as he teams with mastermind Humpty Dumpty ( Zach Galafianakis ) and the street- savvy Kitty ( Salma Hayek) to steel the famed goose that lays the golden eggs . The story is so adventures , better you watch in 3D one , cause you will feel like you in a that movie / character . So I watch 3D one leew :) Hoho , After Watched we ( Me and my best neighbour ) went to Bookstore . I buy one book only cause theres've no choises much , run out of stock laa ;/ So I bought Ain Maisarah Book , Aku Mahu Buli . Leewl the  tittle is so gangstaaarr . RAAWRRR (Y)


Naahh this one laa ^ Hmm I think im gtg laa , soo goodnight guys , Sleep tight , Dreams about me can ? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA :3

Done Reading my post ? Do leave your comment :D Thank you :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment