Have a long rest blog :)




Blogg ! Farisya need to tell you something :') Its your fate blog , Hukhukz , Im gonna leave you at my house because im gottta go to my hometown laawh :v Zzz , oh sorry reader , Forgot to tell , HELLOOOO people ! How's your day today ? Excited ? Happy ? Sad ? Moody ? Angry like angry bird or whuut ? ;) My mood today is Excted + Happy . Weeeee ~

Wanna know why im sad today ? Yeaah , ofcourse laa , cause im gonna leave all my stuff , and my blog :P Hahahha actually at my hometown also got laptop but you know laah , everybody'll use the laptop more than I need , their use for work and I use for playing games and for surfing internet , Mweheheheh , im addicted to internet man ;3

Know why im happy ? Hihiks , cause rarely yaw I can back to my hometown , its like a trip although its've big reason why I come back to hometown , yeaa my mummy's cousin wedding , he's want to get marry dude :# Hihi , get marry ? Lol :b

Grr , yeaa , actually honestly I said , I dont prepared anything for next year , next adventured year :3 Yeaa my standard'll be 6 . 6 ? Yeah Six ! UPSR . I'll take UPSR . UPSR candidates next year -_-  Shhh , actually I dont even touch one book :O Hahahaha thumbs up reader (Y)

Err , im gtg laaa , wanna to prepared thing again (: Byebye , Ops , gonna miss me ? Oh for sure , I'll miss you too :') ARW ~

Done Reading my post ? Do leave your comment :D Thank you :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment