New Year New Life xoxo

Hello beautiful reader , and Cute Stalker , Hihi , how's life ? How are you ? I have impressing my day by day is become so excited mix with scared feeling ~ Uarghh this is my first awkward moment and after this I must to face with UPSR candidates ! Yaww , DAMN :@

Itsokaay Farisya , just do the best and please , please never give up with all your test ;) Just face it with peaceful heart ;) <-- Nahh thats my job day by day to remind me whats gonna happen to my life in the futuree ( Comingg soon ) . Hihihi ~ Btw , I wish i got TIME TRAVEL MACHINE . So then I can choose what year I want to travel , hihi :) So I choose 2010 xx .

Hmm , oh yeaa , my crush . I mean my neighbour , Im starting to hate? him . :b I know . I cant :'/ Sadest thing :3 Hahahha , okaylaa , now time is fr sleep , so goodbyee , goodnight ;) Peace out ! xx

Done Reading my post ? Do leave your comment :D Thank you :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment