You Stalk me bro . You think I dont know ? :S

Hello girls / boys :) Actually , my post tonight is about someone :3 Hihi , someone special laa ofcourse ;3 Hmm , its about two sibling . Two sibling who's not too brave to express their feeling to me . Ecewhh , how do I know ? Through their way when their speak to me or skype with me :)

Hahah kay kay , today when I brought my little sister walking waliking although my little sister age only one month plus plus ~ Hihi , we make her like big sister :3 Grr , seriously I cant deny she's so cute man ! Hihi , at the same time someone stalk me ! Two boys of them are stalking me actually and they think I dont know :3 Hahahah , their both like ambush ambush me :P

Hahah , less than 30 min , their all come back and stalk me again ;3 And I was like , 'Whatthehellaretheydoinghere ?' Hohoho , after that he come again and I guess he saw me saw him :S So after that both dont come at all , and  now , im skype-ing with him , and he make innocent face :P lol .

Err actually one think I cant deny about both of this sibling , their so cute & so respect ppl :3 Okay im gtg , byebye , loveyoureader :* 


Done Reading my post ? Do leave your comment :D Thank you :)

1 comment: