E For EMMILIA Yip :D



Hello people ! Hmm , you guys shoulda' beeing so grateful okay cause I want to write next post for this blog about someone talented . Yeaa , im pretty sure you guys know her right ? The one at that picture :) Yeaaah her name is .. is .. lets go to sec paragraph~

Yeaah here her name - Emmilia Yazlin Yip Bt Mohd Jeffrey Yip :)
She's so talented you know ? She's make video on you tube , and I watched every single of her video :3 Oh her voice so melodious ;3 Farisya Adriana Emylda Bt Mohd Fadhil jelly with your voice Emmi :D

Ahaks , she's got a blog . She's said the blog is for she to express feeling and not to impress feeling ~ Hihi , I remembered that one day I gave her present on her birthday , I dressing the wrapper like ~!@#$% its worse . And I think Emmi's think like that too C: Hahaha , Nyway hope Emmi appreciate that present . I Hope so :')

She's my friend , gonna be my bestfriend after this xD Hahahah  jk xD word cant describe how much IloveyouEmmi , and yeah stay unique with your own way like you said before , :) Goodnight Emmi , people , world :D ILOVEYOUREADER + Emmi . Mwehehe :)

Done Reading my post ? Do leave your comment :D Thank you :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment