Roza Aqasyah , My sweetest dearest :*



Hello world (: How'r you ? Sorry for not posting any post . Seriously I told you , Im damn busy xD Busy with someone . Uhukz ;) Ngeeee~ Uh stop ridiculous Farisya . Heee , so now I want to story to you guys about someone . Someone that I adore her :) Okay lets start the story !

Roza Aqasyah bt Roslan given name ;) She's ****ing awesome ! I know her when im standard 2 or 3 , something like that . Hihi , she's started to said Hi to me , Oh I know , so Friendly :) Know what ? She's said she love me so so much ~Aww so sweet , Iloveyoutoobaby :*

Hmm , dont ask me anymore , she's so clever than me ! Me jelly :/ Roza , I hope you stay with your own way , your incredible way ~ And yeah , im so jelly with you , Because you'r so clever , pretty and so hot ;3 I vote that picture is so damn pretty :* (The one I took for this post ^ )

Mwehehehe , see her picture is so nice . Hmm stop here la about her kay ? I just hope she success forever , and stick this word in your brain > ILOVEYOUSOMUCH ! Takecaredear :D Bye reader , bye world :3

Done Reading my post ? Do leave your comment :D Thank you :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment