My best buddy :D



Hii peeps ! Okay today I wanna to story to you guys about my bestiest buddy . Yeaah , she's understanding friend . She's rock chick (Y) Hahahahha , err , sometime she's pretend to be nice . Mweheheh , yea she's too nice actually :)

Ohh yeah , she's my best friend cum my best petsister eva ;) You jelly ? Haha , no need actually :P Her favourite colour is pink -,-
yeah she's took my colour and I always mad her with no reason . Cool ? Ikr ? :D

Her hobbies is reading novel , Hmm , love to read eh ? Same like my sister ;3 Oh Iloveyoubabe. Staycool,awesomeandgorgeous ! Sshh , she's short :P HAHHAHAHAHA , okay im ridiculous now xD Okaylah till here first can ? Byebye , loveyoustalker :*

Oh forgot , her name is Athirah Izzati ! (Y) okay chow first can ? :3


Done Reading my post ? Do leave your comment :D Thank you :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment