Just trying to be myself for a whole day :#



Oh Hiii ~ Hihi , sorry im so freakin sleepy :3 Waaaahahahaha , anyway , yeah , I wanna to told you about trying to be myself is a big hard job dude :) Oh well , im gedik . General know that aight ? Yeah its a hard job to be too gedik , Uhuk , uhukzs :3

Grr , actually I is I . Farisya Is Farisya . Since I was born'till here . Never changed :B , Err , Im just an ordinary girl , nothing special about me so dont you dare judge me if you dont know me well ! Caution about that , Keep it up . Stick that word in your brain :I

Hohohohoh I got many petsister , Speechless about that . ;)
Ohihihiks , my petsister is just too kind ;D Obviously kind , but idk if their talk about me behind me :) If you dont like me dont shy shy to asks me , Deal with that ? Okay cool :V .

HIHOHA , Okay thats mean im freaking bored , Kay ridiculous forawhile can ? ;3 Byebye .Goodnightt all especially my great reader , but after read follow leww :&

Done Reading my post ? Do leave your comment :D Thank you :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment