I Need you I guess :S


  
 Its A good time to express feeling . What I felt just now and since 'He' come to my life ~ Hihikz , OH ! Forgot to tell you reader , His name Is ______ -_- Hohoho its a secret private name  stalker :P

Hmm , He's understand me so bad :') Oh If I dont chat with him less one night , I will weak man ;3 Yours gonna be a part of my life :3 But .., I dont feel like
IMSTARTINGTOLOVEYOUYET. Just as a best 'boy friend' in this big world :D

Im swear I said , he's damn cool . Cooler than my other boy friend :B When I was sulk, he's come to cheer's me up :) Oh im so lucky to've friend like you <3 You always said this word cum the clue's - > 'Boleh Ajeew' - ' Nak ayam masak merah' - 'Sensitive'

and others , actually many more but im lazy to type Hohohohoho :D

You are one in million.Ineedyouforever.Dontleavemealone.Thankyouforcheersmeup.Ilikeyou :)
Stay to be yourself , Awaaak , kite need awak so freakin bad :P
Kaybyeeee ! Thanks for read , chow first can ? lol Goodnight ! Sleeptight ! Sweet dreaaam ;3 - Ineedyoupost (Y)

Done Reading my post ? Do leave your comment :D Thank you :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment