Our sweet memories :') Do you still considering that ?

Heyloo earthlings . Good afternoon all :) Okay today I wanna story to you guys who I call 'True Bestfriend' . She's damn kindly girl , Awwh :') Miss our memories :/ She's truely damn funny , and her character just happy go lucky girl ! Oh ! Lots of cheerful (: Her laugh , her smile remind me of someone . Someone even be special in my hearts . Kay never mind bout her :')

Hmm , that time , I was 10 years old . So , all my stuff she's copying ~ Hohohoh Bestfriend laa we said :P Hahahahaha , Well , hmm , oh yeaa , I always mad her just because a few a reason :P Hahahah , well im cruel bestfriend . Hihihi xD Dont tell anyone , Promise ? K cool -_- . Hihi , I got a few photo's of her in my phone :) Oh she's awesomeeee (Y) Thumbs up for her !


 So , hopefully she's considering that memories until her death xx
She's understand me 100% But noww , idk /: Lol . okay , imma same obsessed with her , Girls brand addicted ;3 Heeee :B
Ngaww , okay'till here first kay ? Byebyeee :D Peace out C;

Done Reading my post ? Do leave your comment :D Thank you :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment